The Museo della Grafica houses the collections of the Drawings and Prints Cabinet of the University of Pisa (a collection of graphics created in 1957 on the initiative of Carlo Ludovico Ragghianti). Today the Museum is an avant-garde centre for the knowledge and study of contemporary art.
The works of the permanent collection are exhibited periodically according to a principle aimed at protecting their state of conservation. However, they can always be consulted by making an appointment.
Contacts and information:
Tel.: (+39) 050 2216060 – 062 during opening hours